Saturday, December 09, 2006

Christmas Party slash Reunion

My 2nd Plate of Japanese food!

Yesterday (December 8, 2006) I went to DADs Glorietta not only to binge on Japanese food but also to catch up on my former colleagues from Quorum Litigation Services. We are suppose to meet around 6pm but unfortunately I came in late around 7:45pm :-) Because I was already famish when I came, I immediately grabbed a plate and filled it with sushi like there's no tomorrow. This is the second year for us to have this kind of christmas party slash reunion thing. Surprisingly there were already 3 people missing from the last reunion. Marie and Alex both migrated to the US in Texas and Arizona respectively as Registered Nurses. Mel on the other hand is in Macau, China. However, I was very happy to see another colleague (Lyza) after almost 4 years. I had a lot of fun exchanging news and stories with my colleagues of almost 9 years. This is one of the reason why I look forward to this holiday season.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home