Tuesday, September 26, 2006

The Departed

Early reviews shows that The Departed is a must see movie and most likely to be a major contender in the next Oscars. I can not help but imagine how great a movie this is. The movie's lead actors alone like Leonardo DiCaprio, Matt Damon, Mark Wahlberg and the great Jack Nicholson will immediately hint you that this is a must see movie. We should not also fail to overlook that this flick was filmed by Martin Scorsese. Like all film buffs I will also be one of the hopefully throngs of Filipinos who would make a bee line to see this flick. However, unless you my friends haven't known yet this movie is a remake of the 2002 Hong Kong flick "Mou gaan dou" (Infernal Affairs). This is one of the greatest crime/ action/ drama movie that I have seen. The lead actors Tony Leung and Andy Lau were so good. I strongly recommend that you all watch this movie first before watching the hollywood version.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home