Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Baggy Banned!



I have just read this news on Yahoo about outlawing wearing saggy pants! I've always referred to it as baggy pants I never knew that it was a.k.a. saggy pants... which I think is a more funny alter name... bwahahahaha. However, I find it unbelievable that a person could be sent to jail because of his fashion sense or lack of it...bwahahahahaha. Seriously, I really find it disturbing that because your undies peeped you are considered an offender of the law of the land..... even if lets say we go to the extreme and your butt cleavage showed.....so what... I always believed that the person who see things maliciously will always see things maliciously no matter what. To some people if your ankle shows you are already offensive.... Well to each his own.. but for me... I really don't care.


Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home